- Attendance Diplomas and Certificates of Completion of the educational and training courses will be issued to the participants, with the possibility of recognition of 5-10 ECTS for PhD students.
- Authors are requested to submit their lectures and papers electronically to the Secretariat using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submitted contributions will be reviewed for acceptance by the members of the Editorial Board. Only those contributions prepared according to the Seminars Template available on the Website will be considered.
- The Seminars language is English.
- No translation will be provided.
- The Seminars Chairmen, responsible for selecting the annual Seminars' topics, lectures and educational and training courses.
- ESRA and PSRA representatives and selected journals editors
- Members responsible for the selection of the contributions and for the preparation of the SSARS Proceedings
- Members responsible for plenary lecturing, seminar session chairmanship, consulting and identifying the potential improvement of the contributions and selecting those improved lectures and papers worthy of publication in scientific journals
- Plenary Session Speakers
- Seminar Session Speakers
- Educational and Training Courses Lecturers
- Members responsible for fluently running SSARS Meeting